Contributed by Mr. Mohammed Ali ChherawallaSolution:
Often we need to present required information in pie chart. Towards, I am presenting a simple project which justifies the mentioned goal above. Developers need to go through the following requirements.
1. Import 2 Jar files called "jcommon-1.0.23.jar" and "jfreechart.jar".
2. These JARs have predefined functions which makes it easier to create the pie chart.
3. I dynamically created a new file in the form of "piechart.jpg".
4. "Piechart.jsp" file calls "Piechartcall.jsp" which in turn calls the image file created in "piechart.jsp" and presents it in a uniform manner .
5. Any web server like Glassfish or Apache Tomcat can be used for deployment.
6. You also need "mysql-connector-java-5.1.31-bin.jar".
7. Download the source code and required JARs by clicking following link.